Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stuff, stuff and more stuff....

Thank you Lynda for e-mailing me your wish list. I am really serious people, Mom is packing stuff up and shipping it out. Even if you told her you want something, I promise you, she doesn't remember what you said and is going by my list. Someone told her (Jeremy maybe) that you wanted some book shelves, if that is the case let me know. Today she found some boxes of fabric, some brand new, some already made into quilt tops. She also has 2 t.v.'s to give away. She will be in Globe tomorrow and be here again on Friday to sign some papers at the Title company and we will do a few more errands together. I will try and convince her to stay the weekend so she gets some rest, but she is really going gung-ho on the house. She is not sad, she feels like she is constantly being strengthened, otherwise she would not have the courage to get rid of so much stuff. I am really proud of her and the incredibly, positive attitude that she has. She has lost her mate, she is moving and she is parting with 95% of her possessions, all at the same time. Monday, Joe and Jeremy are going to Globe to clean Dad's office. I will be there to help Mom for a few days, anyone is welcome to come. She wanted to be alone for these first few days, but next week we can really be of some use. Please let me know - your thoughts and your desires.... (for the stuff... nothing else - )

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home