Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

Just to say Hello

Funny as I read all the blogs since the last time I had been on. I wish I had checked in sooner. I just wanted you to know I appreciate you all and love you very much. I think all in all Dad would have enjoyed his funeral, I don't know about the rest of you but I could feel him there so I guess he did enjoy it. I like Don wish we could have all gotten together after the service, it felt so empty not to have the final time together as a family.
Thank you all for taking care of everything....
I slept almost all day Sunday. I got up went to churc h(we meet at 2:30), and came home and went to bed early. I did get up around 7:30 cuz Amron called. He was able to talk for 15 minutes, it went by so quickly. It was good to hear his voice...you know what's weird I thought he was Jeremy at first, his voice sounds very much like his. He thought it was funny that I didn't realize it was him at first. He is doing well, but is saddened by Dad's passing. I hope he will be all right. He loved him very much. They had a very good relationship.
Well, I have rambled on enough....take care, and we need to take time together as a family soon.
Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home