Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thanks to All

I just want to thank all of you for making our time in Mesa so enjoyable. Thank you for all of the invitations to stay in your homes. I hope you all understand that we needed to be in "our own place."

I'm so thankful that Dad is through with his suffering. I depended on him so very much for my emotional well being. I know that Marion will pick up the slack, but it is a very difficult adjustment. But I am strong and I will make it!

The funeral was wonderful, as were all the other activities that we had as a family. I hope that we will all make time to get together soon. I love all of my brothers and sisters. I'm thankful to belong to this wonderful family.

Let's all keep in touch!

With much love,
Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home