Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Gone Fishin'

Hey Everyone! The Reunion is Friday July 14th. I personally don't care where we have it as long as we can all be together. It's hard to say what Dad's world will bring by then and we should consider that. I think the Stake Center is a good idea, not because I'm sure Dad can go to that, but because it might be good to not have all the family out of the valley in case Mom & Dad need some of our help. I think if Mike and Ashley come and Mike brings some of his movies, a great time will be had by all.
I'm heading out of town after the 4th for my first Deep Sea fishing trip. We've been planning it for a year and the time has finally come.
I talked to Dad a little bit ago and I think they will be back in the valley by Sunday to get ready for Chemo. Hopefully this will be one of the last trips they have to make down here. We are getting close to making it a permanent arrangement. For now it looks like they will stay with Kenny and Ling until Mom and Dad have a better feel for how the treatment is going to go.
Love you all very much.

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home