Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Having so much fun with Ora!!

We picked up Ora yesterday to come and hang out. The kids are having so much fun!! We have been swimming, bike riding (Ora can ride Lonny's bike!), movies and more swimming! I spoke to Donna today and she said she would love to have everyone over for the family reunion! (Don doesn't know yet). She said we could camp outside or stay in the house. She said there is a motorcycle track close by too! Great thinking Jolene for a backup plan. I am going to give her this blog info. Her email isn't working so she hasn't been able to post. Anyway, all for now. We can make more details for the reunion. Donna said we can barbeque but no fires. She said we can shop there and all cook together! Sounds like fun. I could use a little cooler whether!

All for now.
Were thinking about Dad. Love you. Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home