Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

Susan has Dads current situation down as far as I know it. He's on day 3 of his 5 day waiting period because of the blood thinners.
A very interested buyer is looking at Mom & Dad's house on Saturday. This man (Bob) would like to buy it as is. Dad and Bob will just have to agree on a price. I took Mom out to Seville yesterday and she confessed that her true desire is to be in familiar territory. She said she would really like to be in Mesa. She said "If I wake up in a different world some day, I want it to be one I recognize". There is a town home in Alta Mesa that she is really excited to see. Everyone is trying to know and do exactly what will really make Mom happy and I think we are starting to understand what that truly is.
On the purchase of the new home more discussion is needed. Right now I know that if we buy it as a family, Joe, Lonny, Susan, and I want to participate. Kenny also is interested if it doesn't turn in too something too big. I don't think we're looking at anything big anymore. We are just looking for a small home or town home in Mesa. If anyone else is interested in making the monthly payments on this place, let me know. Is anyone interested in a family meeting regarding this?
Completely different subject; I am going deep sea fishing on the 5th for 4 days and I hear it's a blast. I've never done it and so I'm pretty excited.
That'll do pig.
Jeremy

P.S. Anyone have any wisdom about the reunion this year?

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzerino said...

Hey Jer,
If Dad is not doing well enough to say go to the mountains, maybe we can just get together at someone's home for the day or (if Lisa was willing) we could camp out(not literally) in their basement...do the pool thing, BBQ..watch a movie...just have a fun day and Mom and Dad could use the guest room to relax and escape the family if they need to. It's an idea...not mine to volunteer but an idea...Suz

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home