Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

JoeJr Maiden Post

I'm actually doing it jolene!! LOL
Well, guess the first big news is Jaree is engaged. Not a temple wedding but there's hope for the future. His name is Alex. He works for his brother who owns a commercial plumbing business.
Taylor and Loren are living in Tempe; Taylor has been offered a job with some insurance company (Burbank?) I haven't heard of before. He has to get his license within the next two weeks then he can start work. Loren has been at Costco Home Store for a few months now and doing well.
Alli just finished her first year in cosmetology and will also be a senior in high school.
We are finally getting our house painted on the outside, then some landscaping, and we should be good for awhile.
Hopefully I can see some of you in the next few days as I will be driving mom and dad to the clinic on Sunday and Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home