Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

From Dad ------- again

Is this just another really great idea gone by the way side? Where is everyone? Mom and I are about the same. She is doing a little too much and gets very tired and I just can't seem to find energy to do some things I need to be doing. However, my lung capacity was a little better yesterday I think.
Joey is here and ground chili for me yesterday. I had/have a lot I just never felt like processing and his help is sure appreciated. He will spend most of the day here again today, Wednesday, and will take our car to Safford to get the new windshield installed Friday.
Shelly sent pictures of Lizz taken Sunday morning along with a couple with Ty in them. Great boast to our spirits and very much appreciated.
If you have anything to say to Mom you can post it here because I read her everything that comes here.
Have a good day.
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home