Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hey Everyone

Hi Everyone. I've been reading this for a few days and finally got brave enough to see if I could figure out how to post something so hopefully this works! Mike and I are here in Cedar City, UT at least for the summer and we'll see how long after that. It's VERY pretty and nice here and we both feel this is definitely where we need to be but I still feel homesick every once in a while. I hate being so far when all this is going on. So if anyone is going to see Grandpa please send him all of our love and let him know we're praying for him. It's good to be able to see how the family's doing even though we're so far away. I wish so much we could be there but let Grandpa know how much we love him. I love you all!
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home