Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More about Dad

I'm not sure if my information is any different than Jeremys. When I talked to Dad a little bit ago, he had met with the hospital Dr., Dr. Seaver and the oncologist. The spots were cancer - he knows that now, they are pretty sure the cancer originated in the lungs but the results he will get further down the road will confirm that. He is not doing so great. He keeps reminding himself that "positive attitudes change everything" but it is hard. He is tired of being in the hospital, his back hurts and now he is facing a challenge that he never really expected to face.

I want to back Jeremy up in saying that he needs EVERYONE's support. It makes me feel kind of bad to know that the majority of his visitors and phone calls are from nurses that he has dealt with, people from Globe and other non-family type people. Please call and tell him that you love him even if you can't make it to see him. His phone number directly to his room is: (602) 406-7507.

Thank you Jeremy and Lisa for posting. I was kind of scared that no one would read or care about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home