Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Okay, I got the directions e-mailed to everyone so everyone should be doing posts soon. I wanted to add a picture, I wish I would have taken a picture of dad at the hospital yesterday to post. For anyone who hasn't seen him. He looks great, you would never guess that he is as sick as he is, because he is smiling, sitting up and of course giving the nurses a hard time. I will try and remember to take a picture tomorrow when I go and post it on here.

Some of you know that Alan and I went to Washington DC last weekend. We had an amazing time being toursists and looking at all of the monuments. I will maybe blog more about that later. But I will say that it was very emotional for me to see the monuments of the great men who helped to form our country. I almost felt I was becoming de-sensitized to all of the amazing things we were seeing just because there was so much of it. A highlight was being at the Viet Nam Veterans Memorial. Here is a copy of the rubbing we made there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home