Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dad & Jolene 6/8/06 From Jeremy

I know Jolene didn't make up what she said. Dad was worried that he may have said "something that made her think that". So, no one should blame Jolene for her inquirer type reporting tactics. ;)
It appears that Dad is getting that stint thing put in right now and then he will go home today sometime. I'm sticking around town to see what help they might need.
Hey, I have a question for everyone: Mom & Dad obviously need to move down here. They agree to move as far in as Florence Junction, but Mom is very interested in moving even closer. The plan is for us kids to help them get a home and there are a lot of details that I'll leave out of this, but I am interested in who would like to help with payments. Lonny, Joe & I are in for sure. Right now it will cost us around 575 a month. That will go down with more people involved. Please call me if you would like details so this blog doesn't get bogged with all of these details. (928) 200-0236.

Love you all,
Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzerino said...

JoeJr made it to the blog!
Quick family updates: Jaree is officially engaged, looking at a September wedding and reception here in Pima. We are happy that she is at least making some decisions to move forward. Alex is a nice young man and a hard worker. He works for his brother in a commercial plumbing business. We are finally finishing up our house with landscaping etc. Took a while this time! Alli will beginning her second year in cosmotology. She is doing well. Taylor should be starting a new job with an insurance agency and Loren is at Costco home store on Elliot and Priest or Rural. I had the privilege if staying with mom and dad Tuesday and Wednesday. Ground some chili for dad. A big thank you to Jolene for setting this up.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home