Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Correction on Dad's Status

I'm not sure where the misunderstanding was, but Dad still doesn't know if the spots are cancer yet. He thinks they might be and he thinks it might have originated in the lungs, but it's uncertain still. The official preliminary report has not come in yet.

This blog is cool and Jolene's cool for setting it up, but I'm cool too cuz I'm sitting in Dad's hospital room and I'm on the internet in a hospital that doesn't provide the service to people. That's cool geek stuff right there. I also snuck a picture of Dad with my cell. I'll post it here if I can figure out how.

Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzerino said...

Thanks for the updates! I actually look forward to hearing what is happening. I think this is great family communication! Thanks again Jolene. We called and spoke to Dad this evening. Kali played and sang "Families Can Be Together Forever" for Dad. I think he enjoyed it. I know Kali loves to play and sing! Talk to you all later! Lisa

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home