Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Adam finally sent e-mail!

At the risk of being redundant, I would also like to thank Jolene for this great idea! I hope it works for this communicationally challenged family!!! (I am the WORST one!)

After almost a week of anguish wondering where in Mexico is Elder Call, we finally received an e-mail from him today. He is in a little village called Villa de Garcia just northwest of Monterrey. He says that he is happier than he has ever been in his life. I was glad to hear that because I am about the saddest that I have ever been in my life! I had no idea how difficult it was going to be to send him off. Knowing he is happy helps a lot.

If any of you would like to receive his e-mails, please let me know by emailing me at cobrebandmom@yahoo.com.

His e-mail came at a great time because it gave me a burst of joy in an otherwise very gloomy day. Dad called me just before I left for the pool to give me his news. I'm thankful for his strength. If sheer fight can get him well, he's going to be fine!!! Marion and I will be making a trip to Globe Saturday. We would love to see any or all of you there!!

Love you all,
Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home