Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I agree, if everyone participates, this could be a very excellent move. Give yourself a pat on the back Jolene!
Kenny and I went to the hospital and had dinner with Mom & Dad this evening. He looks good, feels pretty well and his spirits are good, but it doesn't take much to tire him out. On that note, I am going to voice an opinion about everyone going to Globe on Sat. I personally am not sure they will let him go home tomorrow. Even though the surgery to insert the pick is "minor" for most people, because of Dad's conditions, he has more than one at the moment, it may be alot harder on him. Even the CAT scan wore him out. Take into consideration that if he goes home tomorrow or Friday, he will be recouping from his hospital stay, surgery and the trip home to Globe. It is going to be really hard on him whether he thinks so or not. Don't get me wrong. I think it is a good idea for Marion and Linda to go. I know this has been hard for you Linda being so far away and for Dad knowing that you have been stressed worrying about him and Adam. But, for those of us who live here in the Valley, we have been able to see Dad while he has been in the hospital or at least had the opportunity and I really think we should give Dad and Mom some space, a week maybe, to kinda settle back in at home and recoup before too many people show up at one time. Also, I would ask you to remember that on a good day, small noisy children can drive Dad nuts and when someone is sick and especially when they are in pain it can be very overwhelming. I know they would love to see everyone in the family, but the next few weeks are going to be hard for both of them and you know the saying "less is more".
Get mad and hate me if you must for saying this, but I hope you all understand where I am coming from.
Love you all.............Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home