Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Home at last

We are home and it feels like heaven! I had 3 uninterrupted hours of sleep and that's all my body could stand I guess. I will be calling Dr. Hekker's office this morning to set up a treatment schedule, he is the oncologist I will be seeing. All I know at this time is that I will get two once a week treatments then rest a week then two more and so on. I have two differnt cancers and two different treatments will probably be required. After we have done this first round of treatment for the lung cancer there will be another biopsy and it will be determined at that time what the next phase will consist of.
I have much to be thankful for. My family means everything to me and each of you give me strength in your own special way. I hope I make it clear to you individually what you mean to me.
Back to bed. Love ya'll
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home