Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hey Ashley!

It is so great to hear from you Ashley!! We are going to be in your neighborhood for the 4th of July weekend. We are going up to see Alan's dad who has rented a cabin at Duck Creek. I guess it is not too far from Cedar. We would love to see you and take you two out to dinner or something. E-mail me with your phone number and we will call you while we are there. I hope all is going well for you and Mike.

We are very occupied with Devon's baseball this month. We are having games at least three times a week during the month of June. I am going to put a picture of him at bat on here. He plays for the Diamondbacks, they are 4 (w) and 1 (l) - they lost their very first game - I think it was nerves. Devon is playing shortstop and center field. Oops - I just looked at my camera and I only took videos at his game last night - so I will put a picture of him on here later. Instead, I will put a picture of me with the kids on Mother's Day - aren't they good looking kids?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home