Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

From Dad - How am I?

Good morning ya'll,
Just a little update. I'm doing ok, breathing is not as good as I had hoped it would be but it's not real bad. I still have a lot of back pain and the area around the port is still very sore and tender. Other than that things are going well I think. I have been trying to walk up and down the hall after each SVN breathing treatment, (smoking). Each time I seem to gain just a little and that's a good thing. Mom is holding up well, my only fear right now is that she trying to do too much and gets very tired. Some encouraging calls to her would be appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home