Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

From Dad - Home or away game

Here is my plan for the first round. Joey will come take us down and bring us back here. I have no idea if I'll be sick or if so how sick so we're going to play it by ear for a little bit. I very much appreciate the offers to stay down there and I'm willing to do that if it makes it easier for Mom. But we all know how much better it is to be sick at home than in someone else's home. If and when the time comes we feel the need to stay down there we will make a choice based on what is best for Mom and me. I love you all and know you are very willing to do what needs to be done for us.
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home