Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dad!

I am just wondering if, when you come down for your treatments, you will drive yourself down and then drive yourself back up? Will you stay in town for a few days or what? I think any of us "valley kids" would be happy to have you with us. Also, we "valley girls" still owe Mom lunch for her birthday. When do you think we will be able to do that?

This is our Stake Conference weekend. I will be in sessions off and on all day today and tomorrow. I just came from the Youth Session for the youth of our Stake and the leaders. It was awesome. The temple presidency spoke and they were fantastic. I just wanted to share with everyone that the gospel is true!! I have so much faith in the youth of our church, we really have great ones in this stake. I feel very privileged to be able to work with them.

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home