Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Saralyn Has Moved

Eric got a great promotion as manager of the Carlsbad store, which is great for his career but not so great for the family!! We are very sad that they will be so far away, but I'm sure we will have the road memorized soon! They were able to sell their house in Las Cruces very quickly and, just as quickly, found a very nice house by the golf course (of course!) to buy. They have already moved and are living in an apartment that the company provided for them until they close on their new house. Saralyn is feeling better and is glad to be in Carlsbad with Eric now. I have the address of the new house, but it won't do any good until they move into it...so that will be posted later!

Hope all is going well for all of you. Dad, you and Mom are in our prayers morning and night. We love you!

Lynda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home