Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ora's Visit

Today should have been Ora's last day of school for the year. Kenny will fly to Portland the 22nd and drive down to Coos Bay to pick her up. They will fly back to Phx. the 24th. She has really been missing her family here and wants to see everyone. She'll be here until the end of July. I have been called to a Grand Jury in Phx. every Wed. & Thurs. for the next 4 mos. We were afraid it would mess up all our plans, but found out today it will be okay for me to miss a couple of weeks. We had to adjust and change some of our plans, but thank goodness we won't have to worry about canceling them. We all would have been disappointed.

Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home