Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

How to Win Friends and Influence People

I just wanted to give everyone a brief run down on Dad and how to get a hold of him.
As of 8:30p.m. Monday night the Oncologist had not returned to give Dad the results of his MRI. Until that comes in, any treatment plan or diagnosis is up in the air. He is at St. Joseph's Hospital in the Tower on the 8th floor in room 2. He can have visitors any time of the day or night. His room is the first one on the right when you come off of the elevators. You can reach him by this direct number (602)406-7302 or on his cell phone which is (928) 701-2273. I'm sure he will appreciate any calls from anyone at anytime.

Dad said he would call me as soon as the results are in. I will gladly call anyone who would like me to call them, and I will post any relevant news here. Love to all!

-Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home