Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Out of touch

Wow! Do I feel out of touch.
Someone fill me in on Dad's progress, and where he is and if he can have visitors. I have been in Utah, the last couple of weeks and without a phone, computer or car so I have been living a pretty isolated life.
Lyle and I are moving the office out of our house into a storage room that Lyle converted into an office. That is one reason I am home already, my plans were originally to stay in Utah till the end of the month. I am really glad to be home, Lyle and I have never been apart this long before and it was hard, especially for him. Plus, I miss being home, and being able to talk with people I know and love.
Well, we all should get together soon, and visit with Ora and make sure we know what we are doing, with the reunion etc..
Congratulations, on Jaree's engagement...when do they plan on getting married?
Guess that's it for now...Thank you Jolene, for setting this up, once we catch on I think this will be a VERY good thing...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home