Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Updated Dad

I just want those of you that I haven't talked to today to know what is going on with dad this morning. The results from his MRI came back negative. That is a good thing. This afternoon, he is having a CAT scan to check the progress of what is going on with the rest of the cancer. Also, I was misinformed about the placement of the cancer. Previously I posted that they were in his lungs, liver and spleen, when in reality they are in his lungs, liver and pancreas. They are considering doing a biopsy of his pancreas after the CAT scan. I am trying to keep everyone updated as accurately as possible. Right now, the most important thing is that he needs our prayers, phone calls and visits.

Love to all of you - Jolene

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzerino said...

I spoke with Dad and he is thinking he might get to go home or stay at Jeremy's for a few days, because he can't have the biopsy on his pancreas until he is off of aspirin and blood thinners for 5 days. He said he will call us and keep us informed of his progress.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home