Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Home safe, not sure about sound

Mom got me safely home about 6 last evening but I was way too out of it to write. I called Moqui's boyfriend and he came and wheeled me in and then all the Ruesch family showed up to assist. Everything is fine, we will have mega adjustments to make in our routine but mostly it is good. I will check in the "Sav-a-day" area of St Joe's at 11 on Monday, biopsy is scheduled for 1 pm. I will be kept for 2 or 3 hours to recover then I'm outta there. I may be premature here, I haven't talked to Ling, but with the first treatment scheduled for Wednesday it makes sense to come down Sunday night, stay with them, them come back and stay with them until chemo, stay that night then come back home on Thursay.
Thanks for all ya'll do
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home