Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

Dad's going home!

As I post this, Mom is on her way to the hospital to pick-up Dad and take him home. I didn't talk to him today so don't know futher details, but I assume he will be coming down Monday for the pancreas biopsy and will start chemo next week also. I'm sure when he gets squared around at home he will post and let everyone know details.
The other thing has to do with the family reunion. I saw in the newspaper yesterday that they have completely closed the Pinal Mtns. south of Globe because of severe fire danger. Some of the other areas in the forests in the state are also closed and what isn't is heavily restricted. So, unless the monsoons start early and we can get some really good rains, I don't think we will be having our camping reunion. Anyone have any ideas for a change of plans?
Kenny flew to Portland and drove down to Coos Bay yesterday. He and Ora will fly back to Mesa tomorrow evening.
Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home