Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No real news!

I was just thinking that we really don't have any new news - but maybe we do. I am driving to Sierra Vista tomorrow to buy a motorcycle. I know it sounds crazy - but we have been trying to buy a certain motorcycle for at least a year and they are just very hard to find. We found one today - but it is in Sierra Vista. So, I am driving down there with the kids in the morning to buy it and hopefully make it back home in time for Devon's Orthodontist appointment at 3:00.

I guess that is our other news, Devon got his braces off on Monday. His teeth are beautiful!! I keep embarrassing him by making him smile at me, but I tell him that we bought that gorgeous smile and we should be able to look at it as often as we want. He will have a permanent retainer on his bottom teeth and a removable one for his top teeth.

I think that if we can't go camping in the Pinals for our Family Reunion then we should all camp in Don and Donna's yard. The weather will be nice and we will still all be together!! Plus, the bathroom situation will be a little nicer :)

We are leaving Friday for a little vacation in Southern Utah for the 4th. The cabin where we are staying is at 8500 feet. The weather is supposed to be around 65 for the highs and in the 40s for the lows with rain almost everyday we are there. That makes for great riding!! We are looking forward to leaving these hot temperatures!! We will go to church on Sunday in Alton, UT which is one of our (Alan and me) "dream towns". It is such a cute little town that we can always imagine ourselves buying an old farm (that Alan can build a track on) and living the slow life!!

Love to all, and a big kiss to Elizabeth for being such a big girl!!
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home