Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Update On Dad

Mom and Dad are staying @ our house. Dad had the CAT scan and biopsy on his pancreas today. He came through it okay and actually got home earlier than I expected afterwards. He is tired and weak but is doing okay. They should have the results of the biopsy by the time he goes in on Wed. for his first chemo treatment. I'm sure he and mom would like to see and talk to you all while they are staying with us.
Kenny and Ora got home Sat. night about 2 hrs later than expected. They had to dump their plane in Oakland and get on another because the plane had mechanical problems. They evidently flagged Kenny's ticket as a suspicious person and it didn't help that his metal knee kept setting off the security alarms so he got pulled into some room to be frisked. Then because they made Ora go through another gate, he was trying to keep an eye on her and that made him act suspicious, while they were searching him. They finally asked him what he was doing and went and found Ora when they found out she was a minor. I may never get him on a plane again :).
They say the monsoon may come early....keep your fingers crossed.
Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home