Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Eagar Reunion Sounds Great!!

Hello everyone! It's been a while! I need to post more! It's so good to hear how everyone's doing! Not too much is happening here. Mike's just about to finish his job here so we're trying to figure out where we're supposed to be next. The original plan was to go back to the valley after the summer but I think we're going to check out all our options before we head back to the heat! It's tough though! We both feel that dropping off the edge of the earth is probably our best option right now! j/k I already feel like I'm missing Arizona a lot though.
So because of all this, I don't know if we're going to be here for the 4th Aunt Jolene but our # is (928) 322-4536 & I'll try to let you know what's going on and then you can call us if you're close! Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun time!
I'm getting excited thinking the reunion might be in RV! It's SO nice there! & those 4-wheeler trails are pretty fun! I think that would be lots of fun! & it will be good to see everyone.
Uncle Jer, I keep wanting Mike to put some of his videos on here so I can show 'em to you. I think you'd get a kick out of 'em! Maybe someday...
Anyway...not too much else to say. We're praying for you Gramps! Hello to Ora and Congrats to Lizzie...and the proud parents I'm sure!
I love & miss you all!!
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home