Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

No news here ...

Hey! everybody..
It sounds like a lot is going on. What week end is the reunion, and how long since we are planning on going up to Eager...lol...
I hope you are giving that brown baby to Elizabeth, and wrapping it pretty for her. She is a big girl now and needs a brown baby to take care of. Tell her how proud we are of her.
Any news on Dad yet, We fooled around and got our phones turned off, that's what I get for leaving...no one took care of the finances and well, it's a mess, plus we are in the process of moving the office into a storage room next to our old house at 15420 that Lyle converted to an office. Anyway, the phone situation is fixed, and I left my phone on silent all day yesterday, so I haven't gotten many calls...kinda nice..sort of.
Hey Jolene, did you get that motorcycle and get back in time?
Hi! Ora...welcome back to AZ...we are really excited to see you again. Your Grandma showed us a picture of you, and you are a beautiful young lady. I am glad Aunt Lisa is having you over so you can swim and enjoy your cousins..
I love Kenny stories...that is such a pain for Kenny, but I agree with Jer...it's funny..
Well I have just been working and of course so has Lyle..I am taking a break so I could contribute to the blog. Plus my boss is pretty easy going as long as I get my work done..LOL!
Have a great Day!!! and keep us posted on Dad...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home