Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Too excited! Try again! Rain in the Pinals!

First let me say there is no way Mom and I can repay Kenny and Ling's kindness and generostiy in having us stay with them through this ordeal. I know each of you understand. having the reunion anywhere is what is important. Mom and I obviously want to be there enjoying our wonderful family but it may or may not be possible so you need to do what the majority prefer. The rain here today was very good and I'm hoping it is enough for thm to open the mountain, I'm sure one more even close to that will do it.
Third, and very important to me, I know ALL of you are holding off calling me or coming to see me because you don't want to disturb me. Please don't do that. I don't hear from you or see you then find out you are calling Jer or Joe and getting information from them. I love each of you much and I love your children and want to see and hear them. If is far more important to me to see and hear my grand children than to wonder why I don't. If it gets too much I'll say so! My family is my world. AND......... it's been a joy spending time with Ora. You should all try it!!
NEW CELL NUMBER 928-322-2242
Dad, Grandpa, Great Grampa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home