Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a Wonderful Family

HELLO everyone! I have been so nervous about posting a Blog, but here it goes. Well, dad said that he did not want his funeral to be a boring one; I think he got what he wanted. You all did such an awesome job! I am so glad that the younger children got to hear stories about what dad was like when he was healthier. Even though when we got home and asked them to tell us a story about dad, Joselyn said "I remember one where he did not want to be bothered anymore by someone named Brother Vance to go to church so he answered the door with a cigarette in one hand, a beer in the other and in his underwear". So she can pass that story along to her kids.

I also want to tell you guys that I am so honored and proud to be part of such a wonderful family. When Jeremy and I got sealed, Dad said "do you know what you have done? You are stuck with us forever." Well I don't think I could of picked a better family. You guys are so much fun. I enjoy the get-togethers that we have and hope that we can do even more.

I also hope that Jeremy and I can help our children feel the way you guys do about having no halves or steps in our family. We are just a family. I love you all.

Shelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home