Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lyle's sister and Globe trip


Jolene if all goes well I would like to come and help. I have mentally went through stuff and there are some things I would like but to be honest I don't know that she still has them, and they aren't necessities. I am not interested in any of the big stuff.
Also Lyle's Sister Debbie (left at Disneyland with family in April 2005 Lyle was getting her wet) has made a fast recovery again, she was in the hospital and we thought we were going to loose her this time, but come to find out she was having all the symptoms shown on the side effect list for a shot the Dr. gave her. I'm not really sure what the shot was for, but Sophie was reading the literature on it and read all the symptoms. So they were able to help her afterall. She is still in really bad shape, but for now she is okay, they are keeping her in the hospital for a couple more days.
For those of you who don't know, Debbie had breast cancer several years ago, and it mastisided(sp) anyway it's in her bones so she is in a lot of pain and is to the point she can't walk without some kind of assistance, and she falls often. She hasn't been responding well to this latest dosage of chemo...they just keep trying...she remains in our prayers always. She has amazing courage and doesn't give up easily, her goal is to live 6 more years, until her youngest is 21. I am just grateful she is okay again...I was about to loose it....if you know what I mean.
Anyway, let me know when you are going to Globe.
Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home