Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

No one else is ever on here!

But that is okay. I have resisted blogging - hoping that someone would want to fill us in on their holiday.

It was so nice to see everyone this past weekend. It was weird - I have been with each one of my siblings in the last week but we have not all been in the same place at the same time. For any of you who missed the sealing of Brian and Melody - it was great. It was one of the most spirit filled sealings I have ever been too. The reception was lovely too - I am all for a chocolate buffet. Brian and Melody looked so happy and so cute together.

Today is Devon and Courtney's 12th birthday!! I can hardly believe it. I think I was able to let everyone know about Devon's ordination - but just in case - I will put it here too. Devon is going to be ordained a Deacon - here at our house on Saturday, January, 13th. I'm not sure of the time yet - I need to call Joe and see if he can make it and what time works for him. I'm pretty sure it will be in the early evening sometime. I will let everyone know the details when we have them.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. We aren't always able to all be together but I hope you know that I love everyone of you.

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home