Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, December 22, 2006

New callings!

Last Sunday Alan and I were called in to the Bishop's office. I knew what was going on but I was in total denial. It has taken me these 5 days since to be able to think about it without crying - so now I can blog it. After almost three years as the Young Women's President I am released ONE WEEK BEFORE COURTNEY TURNS 12!!! I guess that is what makes it so hard. I have waited to be able to share all of the wonderful activities with Courtney and now I won't be there when she comes in.

I am now going to teach Gospel Doctrine. Aaaaggghhh!!! That is a calling I am totally unprepared for and totally unqualified for.

Alan was released as the 11 year old scout leader and primary teacher and put in as the Deacon's Quorum Advisor and Assistant Scoutmaster. At least he will be in there with Devon. I am glad for that. I know good scouters are hard to find.

That is all -
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home