Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Kali's Baptism

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping to make Kali's baptism so special. I still can't believe how talented this family is. Jolene and Jeremy gave the most wonderful talks and they were funny too. (Also made me cry too). Shelly made Kali the cute box (painted and with her name) with stuff about the Holy Ghost for Jeremy's talk. Jolene made the cutest programs, played the piano, and helped me plan the baptism. Susan wasn' t able to come to the baptism because she went to Utah but she made the softest most wonerful blanket for Kali with her name on it and the baptism date. Grandma gave Kali a hymn book to go with her scriptures. I was very touched by how much everyone helped out. Everyone came over afterwards for mexican food. Lonny's salsa was awesome and we ran out! I am so glad we had enough food. Lonny looked really cute in his baptism clothing. The pants he wore looked like capris because they were too small. All and all I think it was a very special day! Oh and mom asked Bob Draper who he was. She had no idea. That was kinda funny. Anyway, thanks again for being such a wonderful family.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home