Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

Engaged

I am officially enaged. Things have been going really well with Melody and I and Saturday we went on a date that I had planned out. We went to the same resturaunt where we had our first date and then went to Camel Back Mountain where we had our second date. We started our hike about 5:15 and made it to the saddle right at sunset. I had planned ahead of time to have a lot of her family and my friends there who put roses all over the ground and had lots of candles and stuff like that. They also filmed us while I asked her. She said yes and then we all walked back down in the dark. I think we are shooting for January 6th. Hope you all have a good day ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home