Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday Mondays

I have a rip-roaring headache this morning. My good friend calls a headache on Monday morning the Sunday Mondays. Sunday is supposed to be the day of rest but of course it never is. I went to my early morning meetings. Then we had the Primary Program for sacrament meeting. It was Devon and Courtney's last primary program!! They were excited about that. Courtney was asked to give a talk about receiving answers to prayer. She wrote the talk herself about how the day that Grandpa died, she prayed for comfort for herself, for Grandma and for her mom. She said that she felt the spirit right away and knew that everything would be okay. I was already so weepy - the primary program always does that to me - but after that talk I was over the edge.

Alan hurt his back on Saturday while he was helping a (short) friend lift a trailer full of tile on to his (ridiculously raised) truck. So he left after sacrament meeting, leaving me to teach his 11 year old boys their primary lesson (that is probablly when this headache started). After church I made two visits to Young Women then came home, fixed dinner and got a call from a member of the High Council asking if I could get some babysitters together to go down to the Stake Center and do a nursery during a stake choir practice in 30 minutes. So I found two Young Women, and grabbed Courtney and Morgan and went a babysat until 8:30. I hate Sundays when I never get to take of my dress and relax!!

Lisa, I am pretty sure we are going to stay here for Thanksgiving. We were supposed to go to Utah, but the more we thought about it the more we decided we would like to stay here - so we will be here for Kali's baptism. I am really excited for that.

Shelly, I know you sent out an e-vite a while back for Thanksgiving at your house. Are you still planning on doing that? Have you made assignments? Is everyone going to make it?

Have a great week everyone!!

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home