Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

glad your back

Hey..glad you all had such a good time...
Deidra came to our house just 2 days after I got home and left on Tuesday evening...it was great again...
Brian I am glad you know how to blog now, and thanks for the b-days!!! So where is miss Brown from?
Lyle will be done working in Holbrook soon...I think they are having a walk thru tomorrow, which means they are just about finished....HURRAY!!! that means he will be working in the Valley for a while...that makes me quite happy!!!
Anyway, that's all for now...
Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home