Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, October 07, 2006

One more thing....

Lonny and I were talking about this being our family journal that we will have forever. I guess I never thought of it that way. It is special to have record of our feelings. Sometimes I go back to the entries that Dad wrote just to hear his thoughts. I think we should try harder to write something, anything, even if its not anything real important. I loved hearing from Joy because we don't know what she is doing unless she writes because she does live so far away. It just helps us keep in touch and know what each one of us is doing. Even though I talk to Jolene as often as I can, I still learn things about what they are doing that I wouldn't otherwise know and I love it! Anyway, hope everyone feels the same way. I think this will be important to have these feelings someday... anyway, enough mush. Also, since mom doesn't blog, if you know what she is doing or if she is in town, blog that.

All for now. Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home