Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Offensive E-mail

Apparently I offended some family members by sending out an e-mail about proposition 106. I am sorry if it did. Proposition 106 is a proposition to let the government have more strict regulations on state trust land. This is something that Alan and I have put a lot of effort into opposing because of his career for one thing and because of the land we use for camping and riding that could be closed to us.

I feel bad that some didn't appreciate my comments about that in the e-mail. I apologize and promise to keep my political opinions to myself. The family member who asked me to remove their name from my adress book can rest assured that it has been done.

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home