Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Evening Post News

Kudos to those who keep this blog going! Went to Roosevelt for the first time in two years. Friend bought a Tige ski boat. Sure was nice to get up easily and not made to feel like a fat whale! Alli even got up slalom first try in two years. Loren has moved home for a few months to earn some money prior to his entering into chef school in January. I am so hopeful his time here will allow him to see the better road and desire to stay on it. Alli is seminary president this year and it has affected her outlook on responsibility to the younger crowd. Jaree and Alex found a house to rent somewhere around Recker and Baseline and are very excited to be doing their own thing as a new family. By the way, her due date is end of March I think. We need all your prayers for Taylor. He is sure struggling but doesn't seem ready to accept counsel so we're just trying to wait it out. Both businesses are going great though I am burned out on exterminating. I just wrote down a three year exit plan and found renewed energy knowing there is an end coming. I love you all.

Joe Jr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home