Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

Good times!

Joe, you and Sheryl did a great job. It was beautiful. And Jeremy and Shelly - I don't think Elizabeth could have been any cuter. It was great to be there and to spend a little bit more time with mom. Susan - the girls and I were thinking how weird it was to be driving to Globe without you, it just seemed like you should have been with us! It was a fun and crazy weekend. I went tubing with the YM/YW early Saturday morning. I hadn't done that since High School - it was so fun, I want to do it again with the kids as soon as Devon is able.

Speaking of Devon, he is out of the wheel chair and in a walking cast. He had his first visit to the Physical Therapist today, it was painful but helpful. I'm just wondering - do you have to be gay to be a Physical therapist? All of the kids had Dentist's appointments this afternoon - NO CAVITIES!! That means no out of pocket costs for us. It was a good day!!

Have a great week everyone!!
Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home