Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hi Everybody

Well, I didn't have kids starting to school But I have been busy. Work has been a bear lately, with all the stuff that happened this summer, I just can't seem to catch up.
Debbie's funeral was amazing, the spirit was very strong and the family did such a good job. Debbie had a lot of good friends, and the stories they had to tell, well we laughed a ton. If you knew Debbie at all you can imagine. Her kids did a little thing together called What Mom taught me, that was my favorite part, she was a good Mom.
I have been busy working on a VT convention we had last night, it was actually quite good. The RS Presidency picked this really corny skit but when it was presented it was very good. It mad you laugh, but think about visit teaching and your goals.
Lyle is still working in Holbrook, at least for another week or two...And then he will stay home for awhile. That will be good for me. We still have our nephew, Brok living with us. He eats, sleeps, and plays....Trying to get him a job...Know of any?
Well, that's it in a nutshell....Love to you all...Happy Birthday to all those I have missed...Suz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home