Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

School, Boating & Racquetball

Hey Everyone! I'm just getting caught up on everything and read all the updates. It sounds like everyone is really doing well. Today is the first day of school for us, so the house is quiet and I am loving it!!! I'm working mostly from home, so it's nice when it's quiet.
Shelly and I bought a boat and have spent the last 3 Monday evenings on the lake. We can leave home and be on the water in 25 minutes so it's nice to have FHE out there. The boat is small and only seats 7, but we can fit our entire family on it when we have everyone. So, that the new excitement in our lives.
Joe and I spent Saturday packing up and moving a lot of stuff at Mom's house. She is slowly getting everything taken care of. Joe and I played racquetball that evening and had a great time. It seemed ridiculous to go do that after such a tiring day, but once we got going, it really felt great. Anyone wanna play with me? I like racquetball.
Gotta run... Love you all.

Jer

Oh, don't take the kids to Talladega Nights. Very PG-13. You're kids will never be 13 enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home