Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Birthday Wishes & Grandma

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Lonny. We had Mom over for dinner to celebrate Lonny's birthday. We had family home evening together and just hung out. We went outside to watch the kids play basketball. Mom & I sat in those cheap plastic chairs in the grass. I was feeling a little wobbly and when I turned to look at mom, she was falling back in slow motion, out of the chair, into the grass. She was laughing so hard she could hardly get up. The kids thought it was so funny they kept saying "look, I'm grandma" and falling out of the chair. Grandma is just like a big kid. I just thought I would share that. I guess you had to have been there but it was quite funny. I am sure the kids won't forget that! Mom was headed back to Globe today to get more things done. Anyway, we sure enjoyed her company!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home