Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Trip to Oregon

Just thought I would let you all know that my parents, grandma and Ora left Livermore today and are headed my way. My mom called me from Sacramento late this morning and let me know that they should be at my house early in the afternoon tomorrow. It sounds like they had a wonderful visit in Livermore.

It was wonderful to see you all and I hope you are all doing well. I was wondering if anyone has a detailed list with everyone's information on it....Addresses, phone numbers, email, etc. I do not have any of this on many of you and would really love to have it so that I can keep in better contact with everyone.

Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home