Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bridal Shower

Invitations are going out tomorrow (and I helped put them together.......I'm special) for Jaree's bridal shower. Aug 5th from 1-3, no gifts because she wants pampered chef stuff. Just bring money! I am sure hoping this wedding will jump start them into getting their lives together and on the right road. Sheryl is making me get alot of landscaping etc finished in the event some of you can make it to the shower and see our new place. I will definitely make sure all the showers are working too since their will be a fairly big crowd.
I do know, Jolene, that Mom may need some help cancelling cableone internet etc. I met Sharmon on Saturday regarding the chili and she mentioned that.
Chili................... Sharmon ended up not wanting alot of it so I bought him out, grinder, hydraters, etc. It doesn't mean I have to end up with it all I just wanted him to be happy and out of the picture. So, everyone needs to express how much of what you want of dad's portion cuz Tastee Freeze will buy the rest for our green chili recipe.
On Brian's behalf, he is definitely going to buy the Tahoe, $4,000, but is having to sell his car first. He had a bite on it and they are supposed to look at it tomorrow. I think he would be happy for everyone to know that Shelly helped him make an offer on a house. It is in escrow and I for one hope all goes well. He is a very bright young man who has figured out things most of us didn't get until we were in our thirties! I am going down Tuesday to do his termite inspection and check the house out. Shelly, he is very very happy with you and is so glad that family could be involved to help him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home