Draper, Harper, Goodman, Call and Ridd

I have a family here on earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Sunday

How is everyone? Enjoying your Sunday?? Courtney and Morgan got their haircut yesterday and they look so cute!! I really didn't want Courtney to do it - but she wanted a more grown up cut (with layers) and I have to admit it is really cute. Speaking of hair - Alan teaches the 11 year old boys in Primary and is their scout leader too. That is Devon's class. The lesson today was on Samson - so of course he used Devon and his long hair as an example!!

Susan and I are heading up to Globe tomorrow for a quick trip. We are just planning on getting a load of D.I. stuff and bringing it down to the D.I. We will try and help Mom in any other way we can, labeling things etc... So, if you can think of anything else you want let me know. I know the George Washington at Valley Forge that some of us bought Dad last year for Father's Day will be a hot commodity. We need to come up with some kind of name drawing or something if there are items that more than one person wants. Let me know what you think.

I hope you all have a good week. I hope we will all get to be together again soon - maybe Jaree's wedding.

Jolene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home